Our migration and education agents can  help you get into your desired country and can assist  in providing what work preparation is needed to place you into and education institution.

After deither applying or booking your course with NeedToLearn one of our agents will get your legal paper work in order from your passport and relevant ID in line with the country's requirements as well as asissting you with accommodation, work and local contacts.

We have an extensive list of NeedToLearn education agents that are specialists in many different countries. As some agents only deal in some areas, we can contact them on your behalf and get things in order to make it hassle free.To enquire about an agent in in your country Click here to become a registered agent click here